Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Making dad jealous

This is going to sound like a yo moma joke, but it's not meant that way.  Baby boy (BB) now has some fat on him and it's given him the appearance of having some muscular shoulders and I'm jealous!  Yeah he looks like he's got a couple of cannon balls sitting on his shoulders!  I know it's vain, but not once have I had a semblance of look like that.

Which I suppose is why I'm trying to get to the gym more often.  We now a have a membership to the local YMCA which is nice.  However yesterday I felt like I shouldn't be lifting weights because I didn't have any tattoos.  I really just try and go about my routine and get out (I'm actually looking for some sort of routine right now) of the tattoo boys ways!

I think I said it in a previous post, that one of the reason's I wanted to work out was so that when BB is old enough that I can play on the field with him. Be that "cool" dad who can be out on the soccer field or whatever.  I'll admit it's a struggle at times to get to the gym. In the end I hope it's going to pay off in my health but also so that I can give BB a good example to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment