Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ramblin man!

This is going to be a mish mash of various different things.

BB is doing great.  He's almost 6 lbs and today is his official due date. So even though he was 5 weeks early physically, I feel, that he's pretty much caught up to where he should be.  Mentally he may not be there, but we'll see.  He's growing like a weed!

And we got some good news yesterday.  BB no longer needs to feed from the bottle. So this means I get more sleep...or not.  Last night was not that night.  Ever hour and a half BB was up crying for more food.  Apparently when he's getting his food from M he falls asleep.  So he's got some adjusting to do.  During the day he seems to do just fine.

Last week I'd mentioned that I'm trying to make some adjustments.  I'm still trying to do so and things are going okay.  Here's one of the things that I struggle with.  Concentrating on one thing.  For instance I've got a web development project that I really want to get done and see if it's possible to sell.  However last evening after I'd read a few pages of the last Harry Potter book I thought I should drop the web development and throw myself into writing.  So that's where I come from.  I feel that in order to do both well one has to be dropped in favor of another.  Well at least right now with all that's going on.  Anyone else feel like this or is it just me??

I am going to try and post more here, again, so be patient.  At least three times a week if not more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment