Monday, May 2, 2011

Baby Growth Scan today

Today is another important day for us...we think!  Today, if we've done our math right and marked our calenders correctly, we will get another growth measurement of our little boy.  Both of us are really hoping that he's reached the four pound mark and we can continue on with our journey.  The goal for us, once things switched around, is to make it to 37 weeks. So every time we talk about it we kind of end it by saying that we will be getting to 37 weeks.  Given this I'm a bit jittery this morning.  Like I've had about 10 cups of coffee in a few minutes!!!

If the doctors do decide that it's time I hope they give us a bit more time so that we can get the dog shuffled off and someone watching the cats.  It's not that we haven't planned for this, it's just that we really are up in the air right now.  Anyone of these trips to the doctors office could be the one where they tell us it's time.  Hopefully we have a few more weeks still!

This will also be the first time that I get to meet the doctor.  Which I'm kind of curious about.  I met with many of the mid-wives and they were very nice.  Almost annoyingly happy.  The one time that I went into the doctors side of things I was less than impressed and instantly thought "huh...there's a big difference in happiness in this side of the building".  But M has told me that things are okay with the doctors.  We probably just caught the nurse by surprise!

So I'm glad to get it out of the way so early in the week, but still very nervous.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and I'll let you know what happens on this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment